Marketing Data Manager
As a core member of the team you will be expected to have a good grip on translating data into insight, putting in place a CRM framework, delivering customer campaigns through different channels and a strong commercial understanding.
If you tick the following boxes I'd love to speak to you:
- Implementing CRM strategy and framework to build a customer centric business
- Build and define customer segments
- Monitor, plan, execute and review customer data extracts across the business
- Reporting for continuously optimising marketing activities
- Experience of customer campaigns through different channels
- Financial services experience
This is a permanent opportunity paying £60,000- £75,000 (dependent on experience)
So, if this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please click the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.