Marketing Campaign Executive FTC
Your new company
You will work for a global broking and consulting organisation who are highly regarded in their industry. They are currently recruiting a number of Marketing Campaign roles, both temporary and permanent to support the various business areas with a growth in demand due to success over the past few years.
Your new role
You will work on the full marketing mix, from running events, end to end campaigns on both and online and offline basis. It is a broad role which offers the opportunity to be involved in varied day to day tasks, and gain exposure to senior stakeholders within the business.
- Key support to the Marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Managers with the delivery of client events working closely with the central functions
- Manage the marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant business administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date.
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Outstanding administrative skills
- Proven experience in event marketing across a broad spectrum of offline and online media
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
What you'll get in return
You will earn a salary of up to £38,000 with additional benefits and bonus on top. You will have the opportunity to grow your skill set and learn from an established team within the marketing space.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.