Exciting New Job with a Leading International Bank - 3 Month Contract - Offering £14.22 per hour
Your new company
A leading global bank that has over 200 million customer accounts and operates in more than 160 countries.
Your new role
* Monitoring key media outlets to draft competitive analysis.
* Drafting various communications materials including press releases and briefing notes for senior executives.
* Provide internal updates on Public Affairs activity and developments throughout the region.
* Coordinating logistics around various press meetings/events.
What you'll need to succeed
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Previous work experience in financial services or marketing and communications desirable
* Interest in Financial Services
* Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
* Proactive nature
* Team player
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to gain work experience in an international environment across a wide range of areas and businesses including capital markets, trading, treasury and trade solutions, private banking, research and technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.