Digital Brand Manager
FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well-known FMCG organisation now looking to add a Digital Brand Manager to their growing team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the job entails:
- To manage and grow the digital platform, build its brand equity and identify business models within the platform that will unlock streams of revenue.
- To review the current strategy (target, positioning, proposition) of their existing digital platform and identify and execute necessary actions to grow traffic, sign ups and engagement.
- To develop and execute a yearly marketing plan for the digital platform using appropriate cost-effective media solutions to achieve communication objectives and working effectively with appropriate agencies.
- To track platform’s KPIs, produce reports for the senior team and formulate necessary action plans to deliver objectives
- Lead and provide direction to cross functional teams motivating them to achieve process implementations and innovation projects within challenging timeframes.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Brand or Digital Marketing background (5 years minimum) preferably with experience at developing and/or managing e-commerce or direct to consumer channels or digital Account Management experience from a leading agency with FMCG clients.