Senior Marketing Communications Executive - Publishing
I am looking for a Senior Marketing Communications Executive to join a globally known publishing company in London. This role will be responsible for end-to-end email marketing as well as managing and developing two direct reports.
The company is very community-centric on a global platform. They have a passion for education, and believe that education is intrinsically valuable to the development of a healthy society. There is a ton of room to progress within this company, within your own role, and as a team.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Communications Executive:
- Development and implementation of marketing communications within the team
- Create email campaigns across various subjects from end-to-end, such as copywriting, editing, data briefing, implementation, and reporting
- Working with key stakeholders to define campaign briefs
- Contribute to strategy for campaigns and key titles
- Write engaging content for campaigns that align with business objectives and are consistent with brand guidelines
Key Skills and Experience of the Senior Marketing Communications Executive:
- Proven experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field
- Able to create engaging and effective email campaigns, with the ability to write compelling copy and proofread accurately
- Proven experience with HTML and Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Highly analytical, and the ability to interpret data, solve problems, and identify trends
If you would like to join an expanding team where you can bring your marketing ideas and creativity to life, please apply and we will be in touch!