Event Marketing Executive
- Excellent chance for a Marketing Executive to join this leading business intelligence and events company
- Working across 40 global events
- Working with the America and Asia offices
- Successful candidate MUST have B2B marketing campaigns experience
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Digital marketing skills - email, social, SEO, PPC
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading business intelligence and events organisation, responsible for executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive attendance to global conferences. The successful candidate will be expected to support the creation of the marketing strategy for five events within the portfolio and manage the tactical execution of the campaigns from start to finish. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsibilities of this role will also include running end to end email marketing campaigns, managing the social media (paid and organic) and developing the landing pages for campaigns. The company are looking for an ambitious marketing executive, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns, from data management to insight and delivery.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns to drive paid delegate attendance to their main exhibition
- Tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns across email, social media, SEO and web
- Work with editorial to tailor content for campaigns
- Liaising and working alongside external agencies manage PPC campaigns
- Working alongside editors to create and develop content for the website
- Using analytical tools to report on campaign successes
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Lead generation/demand generation experience
- Experience working alongside sales to create marketing plans
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills to drive engagement
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
The Company: This well respected and leading provider of business intelligence has been going for close to 20 years. The company are currently part way through their private equity cycle and have seen huge year on year growth across both turnover and profitability. The business has three global offices and exciting growth plans over the next few years. The division is looking to take on an experienced marketing executive but one they can train, develop and improve. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking, forward-moving business.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-28,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.