A healthcare technology organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase I workload, my client is actively looking for a Communications Manager to join their dynamic team. This role is responsible for driving the company's PR and marketing strategy with a strong focus on ROI. This role is working closely with all internal stakeholders as well as with external PR agencies, to devise and deploy the business marketing strategy.
- Devise and deploy the company's PR and marketing strategy with a strong commercial focus
- Planning and delivery of all comms activity both internally and externally by liaising with a wide range of different stakeholders including agencies, colleagues and consultants to drive lead generation and sales
- Own and oversee brand tone of voice and messaging across social, blog, email marketing, direct marking, PR and outreach and have consistent impact across all channels
- Ensure on-time delivery of all campaigns both online and offline across multiple customer touchpoints to optimise customer acquisition, retention and brand exposure through motivating, consistent, timely and accurate communications
- Monitor and use CRM data to understand, excite and grow our community through a combination of analytics and relevant and engaging creative
- Cultivating relationships with national and local media using external PR agencies
- Lead research and analysis projects, and use findings to develop initiatives that improve audience engagement with campaigns and communications
- Work to agreed timescales and budgets and manage through automation within CRM
- Briefing and overseeing press releases, fact sheets and other media materials
- Writing internal communications, including product update bulletins, company news articles and employee announcements
- Extensive communications planning and strategy experience
- Evidence of managing creative, marketing, planning and research agencies to effectively deliver campaigns
- You will be able to communicate at all levels and with all audiences - from Press and investors to customers.
- Accomplished at adapting content for different audiences and end users
- Proven and motivational leadership and line management capabilities, evidencing how you have led through others
- Medical background or similar compliance focussed industry is highly desired
- Experience using CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or Similar
If you are interested in the above opportunity and have the relevant experience required, please do not hesitate to contact me.