Corporate Events Marketing Manager
All the major banks rely on this firm to process the daily transactions of more than 500 million banking customers. With a really positive culture, it's a large company but your ideas still count, you will not be restricted by processes and you will be listened to - it's possible to make changes.
Day to day responsibilities include planning, production and execution of event projects from proposal to delivery. Devise, communicate and execute plans to stakeholders and take leadership of timelines, logistics and project management. Being able to take a brief and run with it independently is essential.
International event experience is key as there is regular liaison with offices abroad as well as the London based product marketing team, data, PR and finance teams.
Exhibition experience is essential as one of the first projects will be to manage the end to end delivery of a large exhibition. Play more of a supporting role in the organisation of a global conference for 2000 invitees followed by an International Sales Event incorporating investor streams and analyst seminars. Experience liaising with global suppliers and external agencies is important.
- Min 5 years experience in an events management role
- Manage supplier relationships, liaison with venues, agencies, AV companies, designers, speakers
- Budgeting and price negotiation
- Manage operational and administrative tasks
- Excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Create post event evaluation and recommendation for improvements
Paying up to 50k based in the City with pension and healthcare.