- Marketing Executive position reporting to the Marketing Director
- Media, publishing and events business
- Managing marketing campaigns for their Awards Dinners and recruitment job boards
- Full-mix marketing campaigns - email, social, print ads, direct mail, PPC, retargeting
- Working with Dotmailer (email) and Affino (website platform and CRM)
- Stakeholder management of the marketing, sales, recruitment and awards teams
The Role: The Marketing Executive position reports directly to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for implementing the marketing activities using multiple channels. This role will work directly with the Head of Recruitment, Awards Co-ordinator, Sales and the wider Marketing team to run the marketing campaigns for the businesses recruitment sites and awards dinners. The objectives include driving awards entries, generating leads for sponsorship and table sales, and driving traffic to the recruitment sites. The successful candidate will have experience working with email marketing tools (ideally Dotmailer), social media, website, paid media campaigns and offline marketing. The Marketing Director is very keen to hire someone with a can-do attitude and someone who is ambitious and driven to develop their marketing career. A candidate with a mix of an analytical mind and creative eye are preferred.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Working with the Marketing Director to establish key KPI's and targets
- Working with the Head of Recruitment to understand the goals of the recruitment sites
- Executing marketing campaigns to drive organic and paid traffic to the job boards
- Utilising marketing technology (Dotmailer, Affino) to run marketing campaigns effectively
- Working with the Awards Co-ordinator to ensure marketing campaigns achieve the desired campaign results - award entries, table sales, sponsorship opportunity
- Running email marketing, social media, direct mail and PPC campaigns
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the wider marketing team
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, marketing) and external agencies
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive you must have:
- Experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- Ran email marketing campaigns from data segmentation to writing copy to analysis
- Worked on a broad range of marketing channels - email, social, website, offline, DM, PPC
- A positive attitude who is results driven and keen to develop
- An ability to build relationships across all levels (peers, management)
- A degree in marketing
- Exceptional copywriting
The Company: This well-established and leading UK media organisation have their head office close to London Bridge. Their product portfolio includes a number of subscription products, events and job sites targeting different sectors. The company are hiring two positions in marketing and looking to continue to develop their marketing transformation. They are looking for marketers who are ambitious and keen to develop their skills.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-25,000 + 25% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.