Quest Search & Selection is working with an award winning finance business based in London who is looking for a CRM Executive.
What you'll need to do
* A passionate and ambitious CRM professional who has worked with customer data and an enterprise level marketing suite (IBM Watson, Salesforce, Adobe etc.) in a fast paced and target-driven organisation
* A sound understanding of typical data inputs and outputs for Email marketing
* Experience of delivering CRM Marketing communications to a large customer database with multiple customer segments.
* Marketing campaign analysis experience, ideally focused on customer engagement, retention, cross-selling and up-selling
* Strong analytical and data skills, to help us bring greater insight and segmentation to our programmes (this includes managing the accuracy and timeliness of the customer data we use)
* A brilliant communicator, who can work alongside product, technical and data teams to identify and get access to additional kinds of customer data to further inform analysis
* Results-driven - able to help us work towards key performance indicators and broaden our CRM campaign reporting
* Experience with testing and optimising email campaigns using structured and meticulous A/B testing schedule
* Experience working with a regulated environment would be a positive
What we're looking for:
- Proven track-record of planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across PPC, social media channels, and display media prospecting and retargeting
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and DoubleClick.
- Strong planning, reporting and project management skills
- Must have an innovative, test & learn mind-set
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and share data and optimize campaigns accordingly
- Deep understanding of building and optimising digital customer journeys across paid media
- High energy, hardworking, team player with customer focus
- Experience working in financial services is a plus
- Education to degree level or above in a top university
If you are keen to discuss this postion further, please apply with your up to date CV quoting ref number: JO-1803-104424
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80702149