Job Title: Credit Controller
Responsible to: Credit Control Team Leader
Purpose/Objectives of Job:
To manage domestic and foreign Credit Control Ledger (as assigned).
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• To chase Customers via telephone and email for payment to reduce outstanding accounts
• Ensure cashflow is maintained / improved by developing further rapport with customers thus
keeping debtor days to a minimum.
• Manage all accounts within agreed credit terms
• To identify and record queries and submit to operational departments for resolution within the set
• Send over remittances to the Cash Allocations Team daily
• To be proactive in establishing working relations with operational departments to resolve queries
• Daily banking of all cheques
• Check the Bank accounts intermittently during the day
• Update the Financial Ageing Report with your comments / progress daily when you have worked on
• To deal with the daily incoming post and filing
• Send out Month End statements on time
• Assist Operations with collection of Cash Accounts when requested
• Credit check all new accounts
• Opening of Accounts in operating system
• Writing to Customers with Terms & Conditions and advice of account.
• Background in Credit Control
• Excellent IT skills – good working knowledge of Word and Excel essential
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80728337