- Full Time
Do you have an analytical mind set and a keen interest in the financial services market? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our marketing team as an Insights Analyst.
Within the role you will be responsible for providing core support to both the sales and marketing teams by providing insights into the platform market and communicating and presenting these findings to relevant parties across the business.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Delivering the quarterly Market Insight pack covering: market share, FUD, adviser and firm industry metrics, product trends, TOL usage and transfer analysis.
- Maintaining Transact’s competitor pricing database.
- Supplying sales and market data to the Business Intelligence (BI) system.
- Coordinating all external market research reports including the circulation of summary highlights to relevant members of staff when appropriate.
- Managing the production and development of Transact's 'Annual Adviser Survey' and 'Transact Client Survey to provide insight into adviser and client behaviour with actionable findings.
- Sharing insights throughout the business in order to promote application of findings within the organisation
- Ensuring Transact is presented in an accurate and positive manner in research publications, comparison tools and press surveys.
- Providing assistance with larger ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Attending industry market research related events to gain market insight.
In addition to this, there is also the opportunity to be able to get involved in a number of additional responsibilities which will include:
- Providing additional support when required with ad-hoc consumer research / service enhancement projects and analysis.
- Manging this analysis from inception to execution and undertaking research in the following areas: product development, customer satisfaction, and competitor and market data analysis.
- Utilising existing resources and H2H materials to implement a system that will allow the business to track and report on selected competitors in key areas including trends of products, proposition developments, price and strategic initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is mathematically minded with an analytical nature and excellent attention to detail. You must be able to interpret and present large sources of data and as such excellent IT skills are essential, as is the ability to prioritise your workload, take ownership of tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
This would be an ideal role for someone with a background in a marketing or market research agency and someone with experience marketing to financial services clients. In return we offer the opportunity to join a fast growing, market leading business with excellent progression opportunities, a first-class training environment, a competitive salary and a discretionary bonus and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80715438