Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse - Montessori up to £9ph
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work for a Montessori day nursery in Macclesfield, Cheshire as an Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse.
The nursery is exceptional and has great surroundings with onsite parking. They have a hard working and dedicated team who implement the Montessori philosophy.
You will provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in your care and be part of a supportive team, with access to excellent resources.
You will be working with children aged 0-5 years, if you have a preference for a particular age group then please let us know.
- Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting as a Nursery Nurse
- A relevant childcare qualification (Minimum NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma 3) or above or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- An excellent understanding of safeguarding / knowledge of child protection procedures
- Good communication skills, approachable, confident and caring with a passion for working with children
- Excellent team player
You will be working on a full time basis Monday – Friday.
Excellent rates of pay and benefits with on-going support, training and career development.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you!
Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS will be required and you must have right to work in the UK.
Rainbow Resourcing Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80707240