Talent Marketing & Insights Manager
The Talent Marketing & Insight Team's primary goal is to equip our on-site teams with the best tools, resources and knowledge to source the best candidates for our clients. We deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to our clients (UK, European and global planning), pushing the boundaries and offering our clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
As a key member of the Talent Marketing & Insights team, your responsibilities in delivering the highest levels of client service will be broad but will largely fall into the following categories:
- Develop in depth knowledge of allocated client accounts, including direct recruitment targets and operational capabilities
- Formulate direct recruitment strategy alongside the Account Director on-site
- Create and deliver tailored, inventive and targeted campaigns across your portfolio
- Build library of country-specific attraction strategies to facilitate quick response to account teams
- Own the process to negotiate, manage and administer Resource Solutions media, through our media administrator.
- Identify training opportunities for our on-site teams to ensure the effective use of the sourcing tool-kits, and work with L&D team to deliver formal and informal training on media usage, digital search and employer brand
Data Driven Analysis & Learning
- Analyse the success of spend per channel per client, creating reports that deliver the insight required
- Focus on return on investment, success of all channels used
- Work with global team to roll out automated reporting
- Deliver insightful MI - presenting to the team on-site and the client regularly, and using this as an opportunity to continue to drive direct recruitment at each client
- Use information to inform our future media planning and direct recruitment strategies
Acquire New Knowledge & Lead Sharing Initiatives
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns. This may be candidate insights, media stats or the insights from the employer brand
- Understand and share the latest techniques, innovation and technology in talent sourcing and pipe-lining
- Present monthly insights and case studies back to the business
- Suggest improvements to our service and work with the team to implement.
Sills and Competencies required for success:
- A real enthusiasm for (and experience in) recruitment media, planning and the understanding of data
- Strong relationship management/building skills.
- Understanding of multi-posting and CV search technologies and exposure to applicant tracking systems.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- A flexible approach to a fast-moving environment, ability to respond positively to changing requirements
- Advisory/consultative skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills. Ability to seek resolution or to escalate issues appropriately.
- Excellent investigative skills to identify root causes of issues and recommend solutions
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Strong Work Ethic
This is an autonomous role in a creative, consultative environment which will give you the opportunity to work with some of the world's largest companies. Individual development and progression is supported and encouraged for each and every Resource Solutions employee, so this really is a great platform for success.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80664257