£20,000 to £24,000
An exciting opportunity to join an established business in Greater Manchester and be part of a progressive marketing team. You will be working across range of skills; on/offline campaigns, brand, creative and analytics.
An integral role with the team to align a number of senior stakeholders and departments to ensure campaigns are on brand, on message and on time!
- Delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign performance.
- CRM management
- Working closely with internal creative and brands teams.
- Oversee marketing calendar sign off to meet deadlines, budgets and strategy.
- Work with internal stakeholders to champion marketing across the business.
- 2+ years minimum experience
- Day-to-day usage of a marketing automation systems
- Experience of CRM systems is an advantage
- Passionate about developing a career in marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong organizational and project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects to demanding deadlines
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672069