CRM Specialist (Salesforce)
Centrica Business Solutions (part of Centrica) brings together expertise from our Global businesses and works to deliver distributed energy solutions to businesses. We provide construction services to deliver projects across the UK for industrial and commercial customers wishing to reduce energy consumption and/or generate energy.
We are looking for a CRM Specialist to act as the Regional expert/super-user of Salesforce within the global sales and marketing operations team. Ensuring that the system fully supports the UK&I and Rest of World sales teams in achieving the revenue targets of Centrica Business Solutions.
- Location: Windsor, with travel as required
We are looking for an expert in Salesforce to support the sales team, train new users and coach existing ones to maximise productivity. You will be responsible for all pipeline reporting and Salesforce standard reports along with managing Salesforce change requests based on business requirements. Duties will also include but not be limited to:
- Owning the relationship with key stakeholders such a Sales and marketing leadership, ensuring overall program is delivered against expectations
- Ensuring the system fully supports the business and sales process with maximum user productivity
- Owning the day to day management and analysis of system including creating utilization reports and System Release notes and all other necessary administration and configuration tasks
- Co-ordinate messaging/testing/documentation for all changes that are processed
- Making recommendations for improvements to system/data based on insights and business changes
- Owning the Salesforce database: understand data set-up, improve data quality through validations and process visibility
- Responsible for data compliancy, managing permissions & customer preferences, interface with legal/IT team
- Responsible for cleansing the data in Salesforce
- Ensuring a smooth process/data flow between the website, marketing automation system and CRM system
For this role, we are looking for strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organisation and a focus on driving measurable results. You will have demonstrable project management skills and the following:
- Have strong relationship building skills and proven experience working with sales and marketing teams and leadership
- Ability to transfer business requirements into a solid roadmap
- Managing the regional programme with the ability to managing expectations
- Be a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (nice to have)
- Experience of designing and delivering Salesforce training
- Great level of both communication and delivery in previous Salesforce roles
- Strong background in developing and creating dashboards in a Salesforce environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
Competitive salary and benefits.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80683021