Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, St Albans – Up to £35k + potential £2,000 bonus
*Start Date in July 2018*
Are you passionate about digital marketing?
Do you have a natural flair for writing content?
Do you have strong knowledge on Search Engine Optimisation?
Our client is a renowned specialist manufacturer and designer with operations in over 15 countries spanning three different continents. The company has built their reputation on supplying the best quality products with an emphasis on innovation and reliability. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their UK team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, as well as design, maintain and supply content for the website and social media.
This is very much a 360° digital role as you will engage with customers through social media, understand who and how people engage with the company website and come up with innovative ideas to ensure the business succeeds.Key Responsibilities:
- Website Analytics: You will provide analysis and report on everything ranging from site visitor data to traffic to ensure that the website is operating optimally
- Continually work on Search Engine optimisation to improve the visibility of the companies website
- Management of social media to ensure that the company is reaching the broadest possible audience.
- Management the companies webshop for e-tailers and e-commerce
- The production and editing of media content for use on online sites and email campaigns
- To identify new trends in digital marketing and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Attend product launches and networking events as required
- Educated to a degree standard ( or qualified in marketing at a professional level)
- 2+ years of previous Digital Marketing experience
- Strong Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills, focused on building strong professional relationships/networks with positive outcomes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80687536