Nursery Practitioner Level 3 SEN 11
Unqualified Nursery Practitioner (SEN Specialist) Vacancy at Busy Bees Chippenham
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a Nursery Practitioner ? SEN Specialist who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in?Chippenham. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners. You will be working to support children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) on a 1:1 basis.?
Monday - 5 hours
Tuesday - 0 hours
Wednesday - 5 hours?
Thursday - 0 hours
Friday - 5 hours
About our Chippenham Nursery
Busy Bees in Chippenham is a purpose built day nursery caring for children aged 3mths ? 5 years. We have bright, spacious and age appropriate rooms all equipped with a wide range of toys and activities are planned to create a fun and stimulating environment, all playrooms have their own garden areas. Our nursery is situated on the Bath Road, conveniently located next to Sainsburys and McDonald?s. We have our own private car park making access to the nursery easy for parents with small children.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80681287