Marketing Assistant - Full Time - Houghton Regis
You will be working for Helapet Ltd, a UK specialist in Medical and Cleanroom Consumables, Inline Disc Filters and Cold Chain Solutions.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in generating internal and external marketing communications activity and providing office administrative support when required. You will primarily assist in developing and implementing marketing communication campaigns for Helapet product lines, services and key events. You will take part in creating advertising, PR, online marketing and all forms of direct marketing in addition to booking, organising and attending Helapet exhibitions. You will help co-ordinate internal marketing communications, including product and company updates to Helapet staff.
You will maintain and update the company website and online Marketing platforms and undertake related online activities including coordinating promotions, updating content and analysing online performance. You will use online marketing tools including MailChimp and Survey Monkey to maintain and develop Helapet’s e-communication and intelligence survey templates.
You will provide technical sales support for our team of field based Account Managers, including creation and distribution of new sales support materials and literature.
When required you will be expected to undertake administrative cover for the wider office functions, including sales order processing, answering telephone calls and dealing with customer enquiries. You will undertake other activities as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- With guidance, assisting in the creation and delivery of effective promotional campaigns in collaboration with external agencies.
- Co-ordinating regular national and targeted company communications, including customer notifications, product and company updates.
- Create and deliver regular internal company communications.
- Implement updates on the company website and report on performance and promotional campaign effectiveness in partnership with our external webmaster.
- Utilise online marketing tools to create and distribute Helapet e-communications and assessment surveys.
- Enter new data acquisitions and updates to CRM database.
- Assist Marketing Manager in creating regular reports and presentations.
- Undertake administrative support activities when required, including sales order entry, answering telephones, processing information requests and customer enquiries.
You will be a highly focused and motivated individual, a team player willing to undertake complex and numerous projects utilising effective time management and organisational skills.
Copywriting experience with excellent attention to detail, ideally able to provide examples of previous work in creating various digital and physical Marketing materials i.e. PR articles, press releases, brochures, mailers, adverts and power point presentations.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively with colleagues and external partners to build and maintain productive relationships.
A recognised marketing or sales qualification and/or relevant experience.
Enthusiastic, "can do" attitude
Able to demonstrate initiative, drive and success
Experience using MS Office Professional, Adobe and CRM databases
Experience with online communication and assessment tools such as MailChimp, Survey Monkey and Google Analytics.
Full UK driving licence
On your application please provide a cover letter detailing your salary expectations for the role.
If you have not received a response from us within 2 weeks of applying, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690256