Quest Search & Selection is partnered with a leading retailer based in the South West of England. They are currently looking to expand their Ecommerce Team with an exceptional Ecommerce Analyst. This is an exceptional opportunity for an analyst, looking for the next step in their career.
You will be working in a fast paced environment, so it's essential you have the skills and personality to work independently. This role will involve:
- Providing data analysis to the wider business, supporting them to make data driven decisions, though your weekly and monthly reports
- Develop reporting systems based on the various channels within the business
- Help drive website conversion and ROI
- Present projections based on current performance to senior stakeholders
This is a high exposure position, and to be considered for this position, you must:
- Have a proven track record in an Analyst/Insight role, ideally within retail or FMCG
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of ecommerce business models
- Be detail orientated
If you believe this sounds like you, please apply with an up to date CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80692584