Would you like to join of the fastest growing business? Be an integral part of the marketing team working in a friendly office? We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client for this exciting opportunity to join a leading business. Our client is undergoing exciting change and development across its digital activities. This is a friendly and growing team and we have an immediate start for the right candidate.
What does the role entail?
PR + Social Media
- Write PR releases
- Manage the company blog to ensure regular content is posted
- Maintain an effective social media strategy
- Daily social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) to increase awareness, share industry relevant content and manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Management of photo shoots for press purposes including liaising with photographers, clients, staff and PR agency to ensure an accurate brief and a news worthy result
- Pull articles together for quarterly staff newsletter
Digital + Website
- Write appropriate communications for website, social media and internal communications purposes
- Assist in the roll out of e-marketing campaigns
- Tracking and providing analysis on all web and email marketing activity
- Working closely with web agency to develop the design, functionality and usability of the website
- Identify opportunities for widening brand presence online and keeping up to date with the latest web trends as well as monitoring competitors' digital marketing activities.
- Assisting in creating and distributing weekly email campaigns including determining content, management of mailing lists and analysis of data
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 24 months experience in a digital marketing & PR environment
- Experience in and knowledge of current SEO/PPC practices would be highly valuable
- Understanding of and experience in basic HTML
- Knowledge of effective B2B social media strategies
- Builds rapport with existing clients to cement relationships for the good of the company
For more information please click APPLY
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80677521