Senior Marketing Executive
Westcon-Comstor are recruiting for a new Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in the UK. As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the effective execution of the Westcon marketing activities, in line with business objectives and supporting the wider marketing team in the EMEA.
You will proactively engage with the go-to-market marketing activities and business touch points that marketing works internally with vendors like Cisco, Microsoft, AVAYA, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint and with our Resellers when required. This role is key to recruiting, on-boarding campaigns and enabling resellers. This is a great opportunity to join an international IT Distributor and accelerate your career.
This role is based in our Bracknell or Crawley offices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Liaise with key marketing contacts in vendors to ensure smooth execution of activities
* Collaboration with other vendor contacts where necessary
* Maintain up-to-date CRM marketing lists
* Coordinated customer marketing support
* Working with marketing operations to manage vendor funding
* Demand generation for reseller, vendors and Westcon Group departments
* Assist line manager on planning, developing and managing marketing activities
* Execute marketing activities in line with Westcon brand identity & marketing best practices
* Execute in-country marketing campaigns as appropriate
* Event management: proactive planning, execution and measuring of events including management of the company's internal events, external partner events and industry events
* Design management and broadcast of marketing communications using Westcon marketing platform
* Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and agencies to achieve maximum effectiveness and value for money
* Coordinate marketing communications
* Produce presentation materials
* Ensure good planning to budget to required metrics and communications to relevant parties internally and externally contribute to revenue and ROI on marketing activities.
* Work effectively with Central marketing team members
* Marketing qualification with similar experience would be preferable
* Experience of working in a busy marketing department
* Some experience with content management systems and html
* Previous marketing experience in a B2B environment is highly desirable
* Good organisational capability for day to day activities
* IT capability for Microsoft and marketing tools
* Be able to work under their own initiative
* Good communication and reporting skills
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80695804