Apprentice Jetting Operative
Position:Temp to Perm
Hours:8.00am – 6.00pm
Salary:starting salary of £8.50 per hour, increasing to £10.50 after three months
Main Role: To support the Team leader in ensuring that contracts are fulfilled on site safely, efficiently and effectively and that agreed procedures and reporting requirements are adhered to.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading of company vans
- Setting up the jetting and ancillary equipment
- Maintaining high housekeeping standard and ensuring that all areas are kept clean and tidy
- Performing jetting operations to the schedule set by the Team Leader
- Site administration:daily checks, daily diaries, time sheets site diaries etc. as directed by the Team Leader
- Demobilising the site ensuring that the site is left clean and tidy and all equipment is checked back.
- Keeping the van clean and tidy and ensuring that the agreed levels of PPE are maintained.
- Maintain a smart appearance, be polite in dealings with the client/client’s staff and ensure that the company brand in represented in the highest possible manner.
- Full understanding and up to date knowledge of WJA practices
- Extensive knowledge of the water jetting equipment, practices and procedures.
- Ability to handle the manual nature of the work
- Car driver essential - Able and willing to work away from home
- Able and willing to work in a range of diverse and sometimes dirty environments
- Mechanically minded with experience of using basic engineering tools and equipment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80681653