Beauty Tutor / Assessor
Exciting opportunity for an outstanding Beauty Educator with bags of passion, enthusiasm and knowledge!
Do you have a passion for the beauty business and education?
Our client is seeking an ambitious College Programme Educator who can deliver exceptional training in all of their brands. You will be flexible, organised and reliable with strong communication skills and able to work to KPI’s.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry with over 160 passionate team members.
Working in the Training Department, reporting to the Director of Training: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week (9 am - 5.30 pm).
To empower skincare professionals to deliver the very best results for their clients.
Training groups of between 6-20 Beauty Therapy Students which involves the following:
- Introducing beauty college students to the philosophy of the company
- Cold calling colleges to book industry days into your diary
- Managing your own diary and effective journey planning
- Growing the South region by Introducing our brands into new colleges
- Adapting training techniques to accommodate different learning styles
- Travel across the UK and Ireland and therefore happy to travel and stay away from home
- Promoting all three brands and products plus our training service
- Providing technical support and advice to clients
- Imparting industry experience to our affiliated colleges
- Educating therapists to the highest standard to ensure that they gain a full understanding of our products and treatments
- Working to specific lesson plans with efficiency whilst ensuring therapists have an excellent grasp on training content
- You must be NVQ level 3 qualified (or equivalent) with electrical qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Experience in a teaching environment
- Proven in-depth knowledge of the skin and makeup artistry skills
- Full clean driving licence
What to expect
You will be based out in the field and therefore no two days will the same. You will be traveling to different colleges in your area ( The South - Postcodes include – ME,CT,BR,DA,RH,GU,RG,BN,SO,BH,DT,BA,SN,BS) educating and enthusing groups of up to 20 students.
You will need to have an adaptable nature and be able to multi task. As part of the College Programme Team you will be more than an Educator and your impact will extend far beyond the classroom, you will be a mentor who will make a real difference to beauty students as they start their careers within the industry.
- Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, you will be provided with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth. You will be actively encouraged to increase your skillset and to attend relevant events
- Huge discount on their fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounts on treatments in their flagship salon
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, rising the longer you stay employed with them
- Workplace Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working, Free Eye Test, to name just a few…..
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Private Health Care after two years
- Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
- Their culture is very collaborative with a ‘family/community’ vibe
Apply with full CV and short covering letter.
Applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80626847