Early Years Practitioner
Are you a caring, reflective and flexible Nursery Nurse?
Are you supportive, inspirational and do you enable children to achieve their full potential?
If so, we have just the job for you!
Celsian Education are currently seeking qualified Nursery Nurses / Early Years Practitioners for our supportive and forward thinking schools and day nurseries in the north of Sheffield and Barnsley
What you will require:
· Experience of working in a Primary/Nursery setting
· The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
· You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
· Provide pivotal language support to all learners
What we offer:
· Market leading rates of pay
· Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
· Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observations
· Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme - £100!
· Fantastic children who are keen and eager to learn
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80692694