Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Belper Gibfield Lane
Hours - 25.5 Hours Per Week
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in?Belper. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Belper Gibfield Lane Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Located just off the A6 in Central Belper, Derbyshire, our stunning Gibfield Lane day nursery and preschool has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and is perfectly positioned for local residents and commuters to nearby Nottingham and Derby. Housed in a former baths, the Victorian listed building is full of character and its open plan design offers a bright, airy and spacious feel ? perfect for creative play and learning! Belper train station is a short drive 2 minute drive from the nursery with East Midland Services to Matlock, Derby and Nottingham. Belper Bus Station offers regular local routes and services to Nottingham and Derby plus scenic Transpeak routes to Buxton and The Peak District. We enjoy two free car parks and on-street parking directly outside the nursery for convenient drop-offs and pick-ups. Our expert and passionate team caters for children aged 12 weeks up to the age of 5 across four individual rooms, specifically designed to provide tailored, age and stage-appropriate activities and experiences.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80681284