Digital Product Owner - Services
Electrocomponents Digital is a £1BN+ (70% share) digital business at the heart of the group. Our mission is to create an unrivalled digital footprint and experience. Our intention is to become the world's benchmark for digital.
- We are a FTSE250 company and make over £1.6bn per year. We are in the top 10 fastest growing companies on the FTSE.
- Our digital platforms generate £multimillion per day, create over 20 million Digital Advertising impressions per day and serve 32 core markets globally
- Operating in a Digital B2B commerce market with a direct market opportunity of £380bn, we are already one of the biggest digital B2B players in the world - THIS IS the market to be in and this is the company to be at in B2B digital...
- Opportunity to work with the UK's Best In-House Digital Team of the year
- Operating a full product led approach to digital change with multiple agile scrum teams in place to deliver at pace
The Product Owner Services is a critical role in delivering our challenging digital growth and revenue targets
Working closely with a significant number of senior stakeholders around the business, define and deliver the API roadmap.
The team: We are 'For the Inspired' - providing inspiration and solutions for the engineering and technology challenges of the future. Our mission is to Become First Choice, delivering the very best B2B digital experience for our customers every time by being:
- Accountable - we are committed to attracting the best talent. We allow individuals and teams to express their passion and creativity with clear mechanisms for delivery
- Passionate - our stellar growth is driven by a passion for delivering the very best customer experience
- Innovative and collaborative - we try new things and we succeed (and fail!) as a team
- Aspirational and acting with Integrity - we do the right thing, are bold and develop a rewarding career as a result
We are on an exciting transformation journey, so if you are a hands on change agent, who wants to be part of something big, where you can make a real difference, RS is the company for you!
- Accountable for creating an API roadmap and plan, based on business requirements
- Responsible for driving out business requirements through stakeholder engagement with colleagues at varying levels of the business
- Responsible for shaping and delivery of a backlog of API delivery, taking into account technical constraints and time to deliver
- Responsible for ensuring that the backlog is prioritised on the basis of ROI and overall business value, through applying sound business case principles
- Work closely with Head of Product - Buy to ensure that requirements across the Product Management teams are aligned to ensure all relevant teams and product areas benefit from API availability
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and Business Analyst to ensure that the team efficiently delivers high quality code, maximises output in each Sprint and eliminates technical debt, where applicable
- Work with the Senior Product Owner - Buy to ensure that sound metrics are developed for the product area and a robust measurement framework and cadence is in place
- Manage stakeholder communications, ensuring that colleagues in the wider business (e.g Commercial Product Managers) are clear on the capabilities being delivered and associated benefits
- Significant experience in developing strategy and roadmap through using data and research to drive change
- Experience of managing multiple projects/programmes of work simultaneously
- Previous experience of and/or desire to line manage
- Proven delivery of conversion increases through optimisation and feature delivery in basket/checkout area
- Passion for developing outstanding and unique customer experiences
- Extensive eCommerce experience with online product development experience
- An executor who is proactive at getting things done through effective collaboration and ability to identify and lead the Agile team to manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in a dynamic Agile environment
- Degree or equivalent in related subject
- Certified Product Owner
- Experience of working in a global business
- Prince II and Agile qualified/experienced
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 207 842 2968.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80667734