Pattern Room Manager & Senior Creative Computer Pattern Cutter
Pattern Room Manager & Senior Creative Computer Pattern Cutter - The Company
- Our client, is a successful, established design led womenswear supplier.
Pattern Room Manager & Senior Creative Computer Pattern Cutter – The Candidate
- Proven track record must have managed a small team before
- Conscientious, hard working and creative
- Very organised but flexible open to new ideas
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Lateral and strategic thinker and ‘doer’
- Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Copes well under pressure
- Excellent IT skills: Gerber/Lectra/Inverstronica or Vetigraph
Pattern Room Manager & Senior Creative Computer Pattern Cutter – The Role
- Producing on computer first patterns from design sketch or sample, for womanswear soft separates
- The room works on the Lectra system and my client is willing to cross train on Lectra if necessary.
- Managing a team, including: pattern cutters, sample cutters and machinists.
- Overseeing the quality of their work
- Liaising closely with the design and sales team and following their meetings with customers
- Working to the agreed customer requirements and to the planned critical path.
- Organise samples to be made and sent out for selection.
- Organising costing’s
- Booking in freelance staff
- Liaising with the technical team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672663