Digital and E-Commerce Marketing Manager - Luxury Brand
Digital and E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Our Client is currently looking for a Digital and E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join their expanding marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this job will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Responsibilities of a Digital and E-Commerce Marketing Manager:
- To define, lead and manage the eCommerce and digital marketing outputs across the brand’s various digital touch-points.
- Lead the external web developer team to stretch, recommend, implement and test new developments and ongoing site functionality in accordance with eCommerce strategy and commercials to maximise the customer experience for the brand.
- In partnership with the brand management and sales team drive digital customer acquisition, social media strategy, data capture and ultimately sales conversion. As well as maintaining a solid retention strategy, ensuring maximum traffic and retention of customers to be supported by both on and offline activity.
- Manage a team of 2 customer service job holders to elevate customer service levels and establish all after-sales protocol and processes.
- Drive the CRM strategy – Acquisition, Retention and Re-affiliation aligned with the brand managers and overall company objectives.
- Be the guardian of brand visual presentation online, ensuring 3rd party retailers merchandise and present sites in accordance with brand guidelines, liaising with brand managers to ensure Global brand guidelines and visual standards are being adhered to.
- Lead growth and development of all digital channels and in conjunction with brand managers define – email, CRM, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, advertising, promotions, social media and display activity.
- Evidence of having delivered significant revenue growth for another online retailer, ideally in a luxury or lifestyle sector.
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, able to take insights from digital platforms and evaluate these to make recommendations to the business.
- Exceptional grasp of key eCommerce tactics, Content Management and Analytics technologies, Digital Social and Search as well as CRM practices and principles.
- Particularly strong knowledge of PPC and SEO / SEM.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665149