Paid Search Manager
Our client is an expanding and aspirational retailer with an open, lively, and diverse head office environment where every employee can make a contribution. They currently have an opportunity for a PPC/Paid Search Manager to be based at their amazing new head office in Wimbledon. Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce the Paid Search Manager will ensure that the PPC (Pay Per Click) Strategy is optimised for Spend and ROI across Google Adwords and Google Shopping. Identify new opportunities to test and learn across the Paid Search landscape.
Responsibilities – Paid Search Manager
- Increase Paid Search Sales on company website, without compromising ROI
- Structure the PPC Account to be more efficient
- Work with trading teams to optimise bid strategy on products
- Work alongside Affiliate & SEO Manager to ensure full understand of attribution modelling
- Test and learn bid strategies across all products
- Become the central point of contact for all aspects of Paid Search
- Work closely with Google in ensuring the brand is maximising the opportunity with Paid Search
- Analyse and report in detail the Paid Search performance and identify opportunities
Key Skills – Paid Search Manager
- Significant and proven commercial and management of Paid search accounts ideally from an online retailing background
- Background in a fast paced retail, leisure or hospitality led brand with significant on line offering
- Excellent commercial understanding and Google Adwords Knowledge
- Excellent team player possessing a good commercial understanding
- Google Certified would be advantageous
- Experience at analysing and optimising paid search campaigns
- Excellent ability to communicate with wider marketing team
To succeed in this role our PPC/Paid Search Manager will possess strong leadership and communication skills. Marketing is one of the biggest growth areas with this brand currently. As such this role offers massive creative scope and career opportunity for the right candidate. Our Paid Search Manager will also be joining a company that truly values staff and customers. Our client offers a number of benefits including annual bonus, Pension, Life Assurance and childcare voucher schemes.
Apply now to be considered for our Paid Search Manager role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80688698