NVQ Assessor - Health & Social Care - Swansea
NVQ / QCF Assessor – Health & Social Care - Swansea & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, Field-based
Formed in 1996, t2 group are one of the UK’s top 20 training and coaching organisations and have grown to become one of the largest Apprenticeship Providers in the UK.
If you are an experienced individual within Health & Social Care Management with a passion for training, quality and standards, t2 group could have the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a Personal Development Manager (Assessor) you will be responsible for ensuring a caseload of Apprenticeship learners achieve their Health and Social Care qualifications. You will do this through conducting progressive visits with every learner every month and supporting, motivating and encouraging them to achieve within the agreed timeframes. You will have a clear set of KPI’s and will manage your own diary to ensure you achieve these.
Skills & Competencies
- A passion for education, standards and quality
- Time management, organisation and planning
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines and targets
- Assertiveness and objection handling skills
- Professional and approachable
- IT Literate
- Competent in Literacy and Numeracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ideally you will possess the relevant D32 / D33, A1, TAQA or equivalent qualification
- Ideally you will possess your H&SC NVQ Level 3
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at level 3 in Health & Social Care Industry
You must have your own transport, a Broadband connection at home and car insurance covered by business class. A laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
If you would like to work for a growing company where you can ‘make your mark’ and build a long-term career, we would like to hear from you.
We are IIP accredited and are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity.
Further information about t2 Group is available on our website
NB. Your employment with the Company will be conditional upon receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80666341