Graduate / Campus Recuitment Coordinator
This individual will join the Investment Banking Campus Recruitment team (London)
- Reporting into the Investment Banking Division (IBD) and Global Capital Markets (GCM)
- Graduate Recruiter this individual will be supporting the coordination of the recruitment and
- Onboarding strategy for Morgan Stanley's IBD and GCM divisions at the undergraduate level
The responsibilities of the Investment Banking Recruitment Coordinator will be as follows:
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the coordination and execution of attraction activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the management of the divisional University / School Teams.
- Coordination of the IBD and GCM Full Time, Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern selection process for London and regional offices in EMEA:
- Facilitate screening of applications by the business on a regular basis
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodation including reimbursements of expenses and processing of invoices
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Provide feedback to candidates Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
- Ensure all aspects of the graduate recruitment process coordination are met in a
- timely and effective manner.
- Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the Recruitment
- Manager and HR Coverage.
- Coordination of the Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern Programmes including the
- support of programme admin and logistics
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, programme calendar and
- other relevant programme related documentation
- Booking of senior speakers series, training and project based sessions
- Booking and staffing of programme networking events
- Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance reviews
- across the IBD & GCM Programmes.
- Track budget actuals for all IBD & GCM graduate recruiting and programme related
- Attend events as required
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team Coordinator Group on new
- initiatives to improve current processes
- Participation in wider campus recruitment team projects and working groups e.g.
- Spring Insight Programme
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position
- may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
- The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all
- such reasonable changes
- Good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions,generate buy-in and implement actions
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Analytical and strong reporting skills
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672823