An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are currently recruiting for a PPC Executive to join our Financial Services Brand who specialise in debt management and debt advisory services based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The PPC Executive will be responsible for the creation, management and optimisation for paid media campaigns across Search, Display and Paid Social. You will also be responsible for delivering profitable campaigns to agreed cost and performance metrics.
- Implement and optimise Search, Display, Remarketing & Paid Social activity
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Constantly monitoring current AdWords and developing ways in which to implement new campaigns
- Bid managing all PPC accounts
- Use key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns and feedback to key stakeholders
- Ad copy testing
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- Landing page testing and optimisation
- A genuine interest and understanding of PPC, digital marketing and technology
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and all paid search platforms
- Interpreting and analysing large amounts of complex data would be preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in either an agency of client side
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Google AdWords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing budgets, with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665881