Early Years Recruitment has been established since 2003 making us the longest running Childcare Recruitment Agency in the UK.
We have fantastic opportunities for SEN Assistants. Experience within the UK is essential with a variety of needs: Autism, MLD, EBD and multiple learning difficulties across all key stages.
As a leading provider of quality support staff we have vacancies that range from day-to-day and long term assignments across Greater Manchester including Rochdale, Oldham, Tameside, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Wigan, Trafford and Stockport.
You will be required to offer 1:1 support to identified pupils as well as general classroom support. You must have a passion for working with children as well as a patient and caring approach.
We are looking for applicants who:
· Are passionate about working in a Special Needs setting
· Will inspire pupils to learn
· Have outstanding communication skills
· Be innovative and dynamic
· Understand the importance of teamwork
· Are committed to excellence
· Have the vision, skills and energy to provide the best opportunity for every child
· Has specific skills in working with young people with challenging behaviour
We offer excellent rates of pay (Dependent on Qualifications and Experience) whilst offering ongoing support by your own dedicated personal consultant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80693495