Product Development Manager
Product Development Manager - St. Albans - to £35k
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing St. Albans business, for a Product Development Manager to support the New Product Development (NPD) Team and NPD Manager in developing new ranges for upcoming clients.
The role will include:
- Project manage own product ranges
- Help implement NPD & product change initiatives (new product launches, product improvements, product value engineering)
- Participate in brainstorming for new products/brands with other Team Members
- Prepare detailed product briefs for vendors, prepare technical sheets for vendors.
- Update critical paths for each project
- Collate quotations from vendors into summary comparison sheets for review and tracking
- Proof read and approve artwork.
- Assist with product approvals through licensor systems if/when necessary.
- Prepare brand presentation and any other marketing material/copy such as mood boards, brochures, leaflets.
- Help briefing or making mock-ups / sales samples.
- Arrange and distribute pre-production, production and sales samples.
- Help manage design studio briefs, workload.
- Maintain regular store audit reports by carrying out market reviews and monitoring competitor activity.
- Manage product library & product photography, update product range sheets, update price lists.
What we are looking for:
- Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint proficient
- Good administration skills required.
- Good attention to detail essential.
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- Project Management / Timeline Management experience
- Proof reading experience
- Ability to fit within a small Team, be flexible and react to changing environment.
- Concept Development experience
- FMCG / Health & Beauty experience not essential but beneficial.
In return this role offers a salary up to £35k and the opportunity to work in a vibrant NPD team, working on an ever-changing range of products.
To apply for the role of Product Development Manager, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80680655