Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract
Our client, a global business, are currently hiring for a Marketing Manager to join the team to cover an initial maternity contract to
- Managing the full life cycle of marketing campaigns, including planning, implementing, reporting and making recommendations for amendments
- Carrying out inbound marketing and customer journey building as well as creating content specifically for our customers' needs across the globe
- Working collaboratively, sharing ideas and best practice with other Marketing Managers within the group
- Leading and motivating a team of one Associate Marketing Manager and two Marketing Assistants, fostering a culture of high-level performance, quality, efficiency and innovation, helping to encourage new ideas and constructive feedback
- Effectively managing the team's marketing budget
- Leading and motivating a marketing team, fostering a culture of high-level performance and helping to encourage new ideas
- Build effective long-term & strategic relationships with both internal and external
- Maintain and develop an awareness of external issues and market developments, including competitor activities, needs of customers, advances in technology, academic trends, and share findings with the business and team.
- Produce marketing activity and analysis reports for senior management, make recommendations to senior management for improvements to team and departmental objectives
- Proven success managing email marketing campaigns, from planning through to analysis using evidence-based marketing techniques
- Experience of working on a CRM system such as salesforce to nurture and convert leads
- Experience motivating and managing a team, including the ability to delegate effectively
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, with flexible start/finish times available.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671259