Gerber Grader Luxury Ladies wear
I'm currently recruiting a Gerber Grader for an award winning East London Designer renowned for there Elegant, Timeless and Colourful statement styles. Experience working with Premium high street retailers or high end designers is a must.
·Digitally grade each collection to a specific timeline.
·Attend production fit meetings regarding changes for production.
·Amend patterns for production before grading.
- Create spec sheets for graded sizes using Gerber.
- Re-block size 14 grades, looking at proportion of garment for larger sizes.
- Supply any additional information as requested by the factories regarding grades.
- Print grades and organise for certain factories.
- Liaise with production regarding the timeline.
- Must be organised.
- Good communication.
- Good knowledge of Gerber 10.3 and higher.
Must be able to digitally grade patterns
Candidates must be hard working, fast and accurate within this fast fashion environment
Good eye for detail as well as shape and proportion is important
Passion and genuine interest in the fashion industry
Minimum 2-3 years’+ UK industry experience in similar role is required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80674860