- Great role in a well established media company that focus on the travel and hospitality sector
- The business is responsible for setting up multiple awards and events, along with running two widely distributed B2B magazines
- Specialising within the travel and hospitality sector, experience in these markets will be advantageous.
- A strong, multi channelled skillset in a must, with perfect copy and content creation.
The Role: This UK based organisation are looking for an ambitious marketer to join their growing team. With relevant marketing experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales process via all marketing collateral creation. This is comprised of end to end campaigns via emails, blogs and events; driving traffic to the website and overall, increasing numbers of leads for the sales teams. The Marketing Executive will run integrated campaigns with confidence and will be a technically able marketer with the ability work autonomously whilst reporting directly into the Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Creating successful demand and lead generation campaigns
- Developing and producing excellent content to support sales teams
- Running email and blog posts to maximise prospect engagement
- Plan and organise events to maximise thought-leadership opportunities
- Control of social media accounts and creation of appropriate content.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure total brand continuity
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1 year's experience in a B2B marketing role
- Ideally having come from the events/media or travel/hospitality sectors
- Perfect copywriting across multiple channels and platforms
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- An appreciation for statistics and analysis
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot will be an advantage
The Company: With the office based in London, this market leading UK organisation provides services to some of the largest businesses in the world. They are now looking for an experienced and ambitious marketer to join a small team within their broader marketing division.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000-27,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80693997