Brand Marketing Manager
Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Brand Marketing Manager to join a leading, full service digital agency in Newcastle. The agency are one of the largest in the region and are well established. With a strong reputation across all verticals, the business has secured many high profile and high value clients across a variety of industries.
This role will be responsible for maintaining the brand positioning whilst seeking to develop marketing campaigns and strategy to drive engagement and new customer acquisition. Working across all channels, an energetic, ideas orientated, motivated candidate is sought, who can really develop a strong brand for the business's digital offering on a national level.
The role is available to take immediately.
- Leading the marketing strategy in the North and more so in London, to create a positive and impactful reputation and generate leads.
- Position business at the forefront of the industry, seeking opportunities to maximise exposure wherever possible, always thinking "outside the box".
- Ensuring brand profile is synonymous with the business offering - a forward-thinking and full service digital agency.
- Developing engaging content to drive brand awareness across all channels.
- Ensuring digital marketing performance is in line with agency objectives by delivering through others, e.g. in-house digital marketing team, development agency and design partners.
- Manage the Marketing Executive to ensure they are supporting the tactical execution of the marketing strategy and an effective member of the agency.
- Monitoring the marketing performance of the agency and providing data and evidence of your impact.
- Devise a successful marketing strategy will involve several members of the agency from writing content, speaking at events, recording podcasts etc. It's important that this role can lead and excite a group of people to collaborate to execute a strategy
- Comprehensive marketing experience & knowledge.
- Proven track record of delivering creative marketing strategies that have provided results.
- Is used to a fast-paced, dynamic environment working to tight deadlines.
- Proactive not reactive, can work collaboratively with colleagues in digital teams.
- Able to indirectly manage internal stakeholders.
- Committed to learning the full service offering of the agency and undertaking training and development to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694603