Legal Secretary (Commercial Property), Coventry
We are seeking an experienced legal secretary for an independent, award winning, highly reputable and well-established law firm based in central Coventry.
Suitable candidates must have experience of commercial property or residential conveyancing and be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the conveyancing process.
You will be expected to provide secretarial, PA and administrative support to fee earners in the Commercial Property Department.
Duties include liaising with existing and new clients, arranging appointments and managing diaries, setting up new files, retrieving clients’ files and title deeds, closing and archiving files, audio and copy typing
This is a full time, permanent position, working 9am to 5.15 pm Monday to Friday.
A competitive salary is offered together with a fabulous benefits package including:
- 24 days' annual leave plus bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday,
- holiday “buy and sell scheme”,
- ongoing training and support with your career development,
- childcare vouchers,
- pension scheme,
- a calendar of social activities throughout the year including fundraising events
- awards in recognition of long service.
For more information contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing in Leamington Spa.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80676811