Press and PR Coordinator (Luxury Brand)
PR, Press and Events Coordinator
A well-known, prestigious brand are looking for a permanent PR and Press Coordinator to join their Global Marketing team and implement their regional PR, Press and Media plans. Based in their beautiful offices in the very centre of London, this would be a fantastic opportunity to work on some VIP coverage and have exposure to a high-end audience.
The purpose of this Press, PR and Events Coordinator role is to deploy all press activities, be an ambassador for the brand and secure great coverage! Your day-to-day tasks will principally include:
- Position, reaffirm and elevate the brand by communicating the brand story
- Execute PR strategy and identify press opportunities
- Secure high level of UK and international press coverage
- Manage all press relations and respond to daily press requests
- Create and communicate weekly press updates
- Monitor and secure editorial and product placements
- Produce press releases and manage press loans
With tight deadlines and working on a global scale, no two days will be the same and you'll be constantly challenged in a fast-paced luxury environment!
To be the successful PR, Press and Events Coordinator you will need to have:
- Degree educated to a 2:1 standard
- At least 2 years experience in a PR/Press role, ideally from a luxury background
- Great interpersonal and influencing skills, who is dynamic and pro-active
If this sounds like your perfect role then click apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696664