Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager
Our client is an international membership organisation that supports automotive engineers and the motor industry worldwide. They are currently looking to appoint an experienced, proactive Sales & Marketing Manager to take management responsibility for the organisation’s marketing and sales activities.
Reporting to the CEO you will be charged with growing the organisations commercial presence across a multitude of channels with an initial focus on sponsorship, advertising, exhibition and delegate marketing. This will include developing and implementing sales and marketing plans as well as managing and coordinating all customer relations activities from initial contact through to post-event evaluation; this will include attending events (international travel) and providing reports for Directors.
The role will require the ideal candidate to be flexible, proactive with exceptional organisational skills; you will be a team player and be comfortable working autonomously. As Sales & Marketing Manager you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior managers and Directors. You will have demonstrated an excellent track record in managing and developing the sales lifecycle along with the ability to be a team player.
Due to the nature of the role willingness to travel internationally is essential.
Your duties as Sales & Marketing Manager will be:
- Create, develop and manage the delivery of commercial activities associated with conferences, events and other strategic activities.
- Be point of contact for contractors and customers to ensure continuity and a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain relevant customers and potential leads.
- Review and develop plans to sustain and develop engagement with existing and potential customers.
- Liaise with venues and contractors regarding exhibitor / sponsor requirements and logistics.
- Ensure appropriate business administration is kept up to date by liaising with Finance, Communications and Membership Services teams.
- Ensure website and relevant marketing materials are correct and up to date.
The ideal Sales & Marketing candidate will demonstrate:
- Being positive with a flexible attitude to work, have exceptional organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Having worked in a membership organisation or similar.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to influence senior managers / Directors.
- A proven track record of co-working across an organisation with a willingness to contribute towards a strong team ethic.
- Ability to work effectively with international volunteers and supporters to deliver business goals.
- Ability to demonstrate high performance in a customer service sales type role.
- Good IT skills (MS Office package).
- Ability to travel internationally as required to support activities.
- Ability to speak another language (desirable).
Salary and reward package:
- Base Salary up to £30,000 per annum plus sales related bonuses.
- 23 days holiday per annum plus statutory public holidays.
- Death-in-Service benefit.
- Health cover.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Free onsite parking.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80670337