Classroom Assistant - Gaelic
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Monday 16 April 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, part-time, term-time Gaelic Classroom Assistant for 17.50 hours per week. Applicants will be required to befluent inGaelic.
The hours to be worked are as follows: 8.45am to 12.15pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- This post is notsuitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Caroline Fothergill, Head Teacher
- Telephone :01631 568090
- Email :
- Reference ARB03032 / CME36936
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80677149