Digital Insight Analyst
We’re Hiring – M24Seven has a great opportunity for a Digital Insight Analyst to join our expanding Business Intelligence team!
Your New RoleThis is a commercially focused role which will inform the business as to opportunities and risks within the existing customer base as well as the wider market opportunity. You will be able to review data from a variety of internal and third party data sources to identify and prioritise options for cross/up-selling, new business acquisition and customer retention, your analysis will also support decisions on network development.You will work with a variety of stakeholders across marketing communications, product, sales, commercial and finance. The information you provide will inform the business planning cycle as well as sales and marketing campaingns and activities.
This role will also include customer reseach and feedback, in particular you will be involved in the introduction of a company wide Net Promoter Score program, analysing results correlations between scores and customer attributes and history as well as identifying root causes where customers are dissatisfied.
- Interrogate Salesforce system (sales & marketing, products, customer service history) to identify and prioritse opportunities and risks – support product proposition development, review pricing / margins, assess cross/up-sell opportunities, help develop retention offers)
- Assist with segmentation and targeting, both for customers and prospects, in line with business objectives help ensure alignment of opportunities with the right sales team or channel
- Work with product team to maintain product understanding and share insight findings
- Liaise with marketing team, explaining data findings and how they can support or direct campaigns, PR and on-line activity
- Propensity model development for up/cross-selling or risk of termination
- Act as ambassador for data quality and value, raising profile and standing across the business, identifying gaps or quality issues and recommending actions / improvements
- Be inquisitive and innovative – find new ways to analyse customer or market data, and suggest new ways of improving business performance from your findings
- Carry out other assignments as and when required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694001