Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Currently we are recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding group of agencies who are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their successful team in Bournemouth.
With a minimum of 2 years' experience of working in Search, you'll be working closely with the Search Management team by providing in depth keyword research, competitor analysis reports, developing content marketing strategy plans and managing the on-page and off-page search marketing campaigns for clients. You'll also work with the Search Manager to provide the best search solutions for clients, and be required to help develop search marketing campaigns and implement them accordingly. You'll be familiar with Google Analytics, GTM, GSC, AdWords and be highly organised and efficient, and extremely keen to learn and develop your online marketing skills.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns
- Planning, developing and executing creatively engaging digital marketing campaigns using all digital platforms in line with the marketing strategy
- Measure, analyse and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns using agreed marketing metrics and make recommendations for future use
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content.
- Increase website rankings and visibility in an ethical manner
- Monthly reporting
- Creating link building and outreach campaigns
- Executing competitor analysis and content audits
- Implementing website content changes
- Conducting keyword research for client campaigns
- Performing website audits
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes.
- Continuously working to identify and implement further opportunities to drive site performance KPIs
Experience & Skills:
- At least 2 year of SEO experience, preferably within an agency and the industry
- An excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- Able to monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns successfully
- Must have a fundamental understanding of SEO, Google Algorithms, compliance.
- To be able to monitor and report on SEO campaigns successfully
- Have experience of running successful link building and outreach campaigns as well as in link removal and link disavow
- Have the ability to identify conversion opportunities from PPC data for SEO
- Good knowledge of technical SEO
- Understand HTML, WordPress, Silverstripe and most CMS platforms
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords and various online marketing Tools
- Know how to research, create and optimise content
- Have experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches to encourage keyword expansion
- Creating growth analysis
- PPC experience preferred
- Approach work conscientiously and uses initiative to ensure tasks are seen through to end and any issues are addressed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn
- To be up to date on the latest SEO news and practices
- To be able to work on your own and within a group
- To be well organised
- Have a creative mind set and a flexible approach.
You'll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing input to your immediate team and the wider business. Hard working, driven and with a good eye for detail, you'll also be a team player who can build good relationships with all internal teams.
The appropriate professional background and a full, clean driving license are absolute essentials. An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity for further career advancement await the right applicant.
What you can expect
An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to join a forward thinking and successful organisation where you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and career fulfilment having had a participative role on high profile projects.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80684557