Are you an ambitious Digital Marketer ready to make your next career move? I am working with a highly successful lead generation specialist based in the heart of Glasgow. The company is enjoying continued growth and therefore looking to strengthen their Digital Marketing team. As an Inbound Marketer you will be joining a friendly sociable and fast paced business that look after their staff, the core of their business is offering Professional Services and Technology companies a range of marketing strategy services to meet their business needs. This is an exciting and challenging role that would suit Digital Marketers with 1-3 years experience
- Working on a number of campaign plans/strategies to understand client's business development needs - creating blogs and e-mail marketing to identify and generate qualified leads for the sales team
- Optimises client content for SEO - analysing the results
- Report on campaign results, key findings, monthly metrics and suggest improvements
- Research and social media management
Skill's, experience and attributes required:
- A relevant marketing/business degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years B2B Digital Marketing experience creating e-mail marketing and analysing results
- Understands a campaign plan, creates blogs and social emails to support it
- Knowledge and experience of using MailChimp, HubSpot, PhotoShop, Pure360 and Excel
- Demonstrates confident communication skills to face of to clients when required
- Must be a team player that is highly motivated and organised
- What's in it for you?
Competitive salary, benefits package including free gym membership. You will also have the opportunity to join a company that will support your career development
If this sounds like you and you would like to explore please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80675416