A market leading business based in York is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their expanding team. It is a very exciting place to work and is constantly growing and developing so is a great time to join.
YOUR NEW JOB..
This role mainly supports the E-Marketing Manager running an extensive e-marketing operation, creating captivating newsletters and emails for new, existing and returning customers
* Principally supporting the E-Marketing Manager to develop and execute compelling and successful email marketing activity throughout the customer journey
* Working closely with the Website and PR Marketing Managers producing timely content, social media, responding to branch requests and the internal intranets
* Develop E-marketing campaigns and content in line with the brand strategy and marketing plans
* Engage with website & brand teams to influence online and offline communications to increase conversion at key touchpoints
* Evaluate Email marketing campaigns and develop a record of what does and doesn’t work.
* Create tailored campaigns relevant to key audiences
* Manage all database and email marketing activity
* Manage the customer enquiry mailboxes
WHATS ON OFFER…
Salary will be up to £22,000 dependent upon experience
Good benefits package!!!
Excellent team environment
To apply for this role it is essential to have some experience in digital marketing. Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and Understanding of HTML are all essential. Good understanding of social media, its implementation and purpose. Somebody with some design skills would be desirable also as well as a Marketing degree.
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80711021