- Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary/Paralegal to assist with Private Client files at an established firm on Merseyside.
The role involves supporting and assisting Fee Earners in the department in carrying out their duties.
Specific duties will include,
- Audio typing
- Conversing with clients and other parties to cases
- Effective management of time to ensure chargeable hour's targets are achieved and conversion of work in progress in to profit costs.
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting fee earners in effective file management
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have:
- Experience of working in a Private Client Department.
- Good working knowledge of legal databases.
- As you will be dealing with clients the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- The need for attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Administrative experience and strong typing skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows, Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
- Commercial attitude with ability to practice good financial management.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
Experience of the following additional area would be advantage:
- Residential Conveyancing.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80708123