Senior National Account Manager, beauty brand
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior National Account Manager to join their team.
You will have experience of working with the main UK national retailers, will have managed £2m+ of accounts, and will be from a beauty background. Experience of managing Boots and/or Superdrug is essential.
Your responsibilities as Senior National Account Manager will include:
- Managing a selection of existing leading retail accounts.
- Working with buyers and in house buying/product development team on own brand development projects.
- Implementing promotional plans to encourage sales.
- Forecasting and demand planning.
- Attending regular buying meetings with your customers.
- Attending tradeshows.
Experience and Requirements for this Senior National Account Manager role include:
- 5+ years working at National Account Manager level within the consumer products industry.
- A background in beauty national account management.
- Experience of working on own-brand development projects would be idea.
- A great reputation within your industry.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the retailer requirements from suppliers including all commercials.
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English.
Why you’ll love this job
- Joining an award-winning, growing business.
- Fabulous offices and an enviable working environment.
- Being part of a dynamic, fun-loving team.
What they’ll love about you
- Your dynamic, enthusiastic, go-getting approach.
- Your enviable people skills.
- Your natural ability to create and maintain strong, lasting relationships.
If you are the Senior National Account Manager this fantastic company is looking for, get in touch and send us your CV today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80711617