The role of the Paralegal is to provide effective support to the firms New Build Team.
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing, particularly new builds
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, the firm offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
My Client has been established for over 25 years and now have over 150 staff in 6 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. The firm specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services. In 2015 and 2016 the firm achieved Birmingham’s leading conveyancer for residential property purchases, as verified by official Land Registry data.
If you are seeking a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development then please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696699